A few new questions I get asked about PC and Macedonia
1. What do they eat over there? (A lot of meat, fish, lamb, vegetables, and coffee--yay!)
2. Are you gonna take your cat with you? (No, my parents will take care of him while I'm gone).
3. Are you gonna take your cell phone with you? (No.)
4. Do they have electricity? (Yes. They also have plumbing!)
5. Aren't they all Muslims over there? (No, the predominant religion is Eastern Orthodox. However, about 20% are Muslim, most of them also Albanian).
6. Is it a backwards country? (Well, it's a developing country, so it's not as advanced as the US, but I don't think they'd like to be thought of as backwards. I mean, they have things like electricity, plumbing, roads and internet cafes.)